CSA-approved Blundstone XFR work boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. The Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Tough-as-nails rubber toe caps protect the safety boot itself and extend service life. Step up to comfort and safety in work boots for men and women that won't let you down. Work boots made for Canadian workers. Step up to comfort and pull-on the most comfortable work boot.
- Resistant up to 300 degrees Celsius - The rubber lug outsole is heat resistant to temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius. The soling material can be expected to provide resistance to melting and cracks in temperatures in the highest ranges normally encountered in an industrial environment.
- Luxury Comfort Arch Footbed - Removable luxury Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology inserts in the forepart to absorb up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Soft and cushioning, this premium footbed provides unmatched comfort. Odor, fungus and bacteria resistant.
- Slip-Resistant Outsole - The rubber lug outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread patter and soling material.
- Steel Toe Cap - CSA-approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Extreme puncture protection - Metal free puncture protection is lightweight and flexible. Offers optimum penetration resistance.