Keen's original out-of-the-box hiking boot – now offered in a women's wide! We carried over the room-for-your-toes fit, durability, and performance of our iconic Targhee waterproof boot and made it a little roomier. Same rugged, all-terrain-tackling design; more happy feet.
- Waterproof Protection: KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out water but lets vapor (ie. sweat) escape.
- Higher-Traction Tread: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs that dig into dirt, mud, and rock.
- Original Fit: Our iconic KEEN fit secures your heel with generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- ESS bruise plate for protection on uneven surfaces
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.