For winter days around town, a full-on winter hiking boot can feel like overkill. So we took the fit and feel of our iconic Targhee hiker, added some insulation, and gave it a rugged, hiking-inspired outsole that's great for crunching through snow or keeping cozy on cold days.
- Original Fit: Our iconic KEEN fit secures your heel with generous space across your forefoot for toes to spread out.
- Winter Ready: 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F and a grippy KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole keep you warm and protected in wintry weather.
- Everyday Essential: Premium, environmentally preferred leather, a plaid collar, and durable metal eyelets add a rugged finish to this comfortable boot.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Metal eyelets for added durability
- ESS bruise plate for protection on uneven surfaces
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Premium leather upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C