The agility of a light hiker with the warmth of a puffy coat. We built these winter boots for women with active, frigid days in mind. With 200g of insulation, heat-trapping materials underfoot, and exceptional grip on snow and ice.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction.
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction.
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support.
- KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C.
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control.
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery.
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper.
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth.
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM - Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.