Outside doesn’t stop because it’s cold. And now you don’t even need to stop to lace up your boots to get out into it. Step into the go-anywhere, do-anything, heat-trapping, water-stopping, slip-resistant, best damn winter boot made … that now slips on.
• Stay Warm: With 200 grams of KEEN.WARM Recycled P.E.T. insulation rated to -25°F, plus three layers of heat-trapping materials underfoot, warmth stays inside the boot.
• Stay Dry: The KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane is like a bootie that seals out moisture.
• Stay Put: The KEEN.Polar Traction outsole has microscopic shards in the rubber to dig into icy surfaces for better grip.
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction.
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support.
- 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C.
- Heat Trapolator technology: Three layers of heat-trapping materials underfoot.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Elastic gore for easy on & off.
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection.
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control.
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery.
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper.
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth.
- KEEN.WARM - Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Thermal Heat Shield Footbed - A tri-layer footbed used in KEEN.Warm insulated work boots that captures warmth and provides underfoot comfort.