Made to skip, sprint and always move, the Pacer is an ultra-lightweight sock with cushion that gives your paws blister-free support for those herky-jerky twists and turns on the single track. Backed by Merino Wool construction, it’s the ultimate all-terrain sock for casual trail joggers and adventure runners alike.
Height: Micro Crew
Materials: 48% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
Style Number: 1050
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.