When favorite trails or towns turn into wonderlands, you'll be there with warm feet and sure footing. This waterproof leather hiker is winter-ready with cold-weather traction, 200g of insulation, and a tall quilted collar.
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Waterproof premium leather and textile upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM - Our signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.