Whatever winter hiking looks like for you, warmth, comfort, protection, and traction are non-negotiable “must-haves.” So we built an insulated, waterproof, grippy hiker that checks all the boxes. All hike. No compromises.
- Warm and Dry: 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F and a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet toasty and dry.
- Better Leather: Environmentally preferred leather upper is lighter on the planet.
- Lightweight Cushioning: KEEN LuftCore technology embeds a lightweight foam core inside the midsole to absorb shock for comfort that lasts all day.
- LuftCore technology embeds a lightweight, air-injected core into higher-density foam for enhanced midsole cushioning
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- Notch in back for Achilles comfort
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Infused with non-toxic vanilla fragrance during high-temp KEEN.FUSION bonding process
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Higher-traction KEEN.FUSION rubber outsole
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM - Our signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.