Trail to town in the same sandal? Heck yes with Astoria West. We took our iconic hybrid sandal, and gave it a heel lift and a women’s-specific fit. With slip-resistant grip, cushioned support, and quick-dry, recycled plastic webbing.
- Heel Lift: For a more forward stance and look, plus a cupped heel for stability.
- Women’s-Specific Fit: Contoured fit to support women’s biomechanics with room for toes to comfortably splay.
- Water-Ready: Quick-dry webbing and slip-resistant Aquagrip rubber and siping.
- Recycled PET plastic bungee cord and lace-lock system
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- EVA strobel for added cushioning
- Slip-on design for easy on and go
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Upper contains recycled PET plastic bottles
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Keen water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.